BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March












Well we have been staying busy, Chris had his kidney stone surgery and is feeling much better now after almost two weeks. Kailee has been sick for about the whole time, first with a runny nose for a week or so and now a fever added into it. Carson has his normal skinned up knees but he is doing great. He learned his abc's with a couple little changes like K K instead of J K and I think he skips M or N. I absolutely love how he says W though! Adorable! I go back to work Monday after two weeks of working from home :( I'm thankful for the time I got to spend at home though, I am so lucky to have a unit that supports me not only at work but with my family too! It sure does make it easier to handle everything! I hope you all are well and you enjoy the pictures and video!

1 comments:

Cooke family said...

Cute pictures! I like Carson's Abc song too. I'm glad everyone's feeling better!