BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My New Camera








Well, from this point on you can expect better quality pictures from us! Chris and the kids got me a new camera for my birthday! I got a Nikon D3000, and it is stinkin awesome! We are having a blast taking pictures with it. My mom and dad were just here for a week long visit, it never seems like we can get enough time to do everything here! We had a blast! We stayed at the Hale Koa Hotel on Waikiki Beach for one night and it was absolutely beautiful, too bad I didn't have the camera to take pictures there! We spent a few days at the beach and lagoons, went black Friday shopping, and enjoyed some yummy food for Thanksgiving! We can't wait to get home for Christmas; only a few more days!!!

0 comments: