BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip to California

Kailee and I went to California this past weekend to visit family. We got to see Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Winchester, Great Great Grandma Winchester, Great Great Uncle Russ, Great Uncle Greg, and cousins Maryann, Mike, and Nikki! It was a short trip, but we had a great time getting to see everyone! Chris left yesterday to spend a week in Texas helping my dad cut and bail the hay feild so it's just me and the kiddos until tomorrow afternoon when my sister gets here!! We are so excited to see her! Things are going really well. Both kids are getting big so fast! It seems like Carson learns new words and spits out longer and longer sentences everyday. I will post more soon!




Carson has been learning how to make faces, he's so funny!







Kailee got to spend a lot of time with her Great Great Grandma! She even fell asleep in her lap for about an hour!

0 comments: