BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jumpin on the Trampoline





Carson is having a great time jumpin on the trampoline! He is learning so many new words everyday. It is amazing! Things are going really well here. Chris' mom gets here in about a week, and I'm due next monday, not that it means Kailee will get here then! I'm really feeling the prego symptoms, this girl is all up in my ribs! I had an appointment this morning, the doctor said she thinks it will be at least another week, but she didn't think I would have to go on the induction list! We shall see!! Here is a belly picture Chris took last week just in case you haven't seen the progress.

3 comments:

The Day's said...

Wow Kirsten, you look great! But I remember those last few weeks can be very long. Hope everything goes well with the delivery!! Mine was pretty grueling, but we have a beautiful baby boy to show for it. Hope to hear from you soon. Kristina

Cooke family said...

Yes, you do look good! Are you due on groundhog's day?

Chris, Kirsten, Carson, and Kailee said...

Thank you.

Yes, I am I did not realize that.